Sunday 22 November 2009

SmartScreen Released For iPhone

I posted a blog a few weeks ago on an app I was waiting eagerly for called SmartScreen. Well I'm glad to let you all know its now been released and is available for download via Cydia.

If you haven't heard a lot about this app then watch this short video ;


There are 2 versions available, the free "Lite" version, which limits you to only 3 widgets, and the paid "Full" version which allows you to use as many widgets as you want, the price is approx $5.

To install follow these instructions ;

1. Open Cydia and select ;
Manage / Sources / Edit / Add / Type in and install ;
http://apt.media-phone.ch

2. Now select ;
Search / Type in and install ;
smartscreen
( Full or Lite version )

3. To install widgets, ( as none are included =( ), just browse the mediaphone repo in Cydia

Thats it, enjoy!
Let me know what you think of it and how it runs as I haven't tried this myself. I've heard some of the widgets take a bit of editing eg. weather / clock etc, again if you find this to be true please let me know how you got on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger